Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Time for a few things I'm thankful for. Today's list is a reflection of our very fast-paced lives, and the things that make the day to day a little easier.

1. Coffee. Enough said.
2. Is there anything better than laundry detergent sheets? I think not.
3. Anything SWIFFER. I'm slightly addicted. I love it all.
4. The radio. Music. The Bob & Sheri show every morning.

5. My current favorite bathtime scent :)



I hope these thankful-fors don't make me seem shallow ;) I'm truly thankful for these little things...

2 comments:

Jessica Shumway said...

Have you used any kind of swiffer on hardwood floor? We just put in hardwood in the living room/entry and I am trying to decide the best way to clean it. :)

AM Garrett said...

No, Jessica, I haven't. Just on tile and it works like magic! I know that with the Swiffer WetJet you buy liquid refills, and there's a specific one designed for hardwood. I LOVE the sweeper vac, which I've mentioned before, and you would LOVE it too, especially with the bebes coming soon-it's so quick and handy! :)