Sunday, October 17, 2010

Branson x2

Thanks to pouring down rain, we were able to plan a second weekend trip to Branson with the girls! Silver Dollar City gave us raincheck tickets, so we decided to not let them go to waste! We went the last weekend of September, and the weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! We stayed at the exact same hotel, and even ate the same restaurant one night. (Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?)


For some reason, I DO NOT remember how horrid the SDC mountains...err...hills are! Maybe it's because it was over 10 years ago, or maybe it's because I wasn't pushing around a huge stroller with a 34-pound little girl in it! In either case, my sister decided we needed to start working out BEFORE the next trip.


Walking around SDC all day Saturday + 6 hour drive home on Sunday = soooore on Monday!


It was definitely worth it though...I LOVE our girl trips!

Here's the pictures. Oh, and forgive blogger for not being very picture-organizing friendly. These will be completely random...

Me and sis. We decided we always look better in black & white :)

The wettest ride ever. Can you see my hand?

Thanks to the moms for letting us ride while they keep the babies and take the pictures!

An evening stroll at Branson Landing

Elizabeth is super not happy to be having her picture taken with the scarecrow
as the straw is poking her little legs!
Savanna holding her pumpkin so sweetly :)

Me and sis again. In what has become my FAVORITE fall picture!

The best oh-my-gosh-I'm-soaked picture ever!

Here is the before picture. After. Thanks blogger.

The interestingly fabulous foot massagers. I want one.

Crystal and Val on Wildfire. Can you find them?


Crystal and Val on the big girl ride. hahaha

Juice? Check. Goldfish? Check. Froot Loops. Check.
We're good.
Waiting to see Mimi, Aunt Helen and Val ride by.

Savvy May and Aunt Crystal

The BFF peace bracelets.
Who knew three grown women could have so much fun shopping at JUSTICE?!
And that was our trip! Let's plan the next one someplace very...flat. :)


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Loved reading the updates! :)

Crystal said...

I never noticed the pick with JUST your hand, LOLOL. I had fun!