Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reality Check

Is anyone watching American Idol and Dancing with the Stars this season? I'm not really excited about this season's DWTS, and this year's Idol are just okay. I think both of these shows have seen brighter days...maybe it was the first EIGHT seasons they were on! Maybe I'm burned out? Anyway, I'm still watching, and I still have my favorites...


Erin is definitely my number one pick on DWTS. I hope she wins it all!


Kate has to go. Bad Attitude. Horrible Dancing.

And her hair just freaks me out.





Love me some Crystal Bowersox and Casey James.
I hope these are the final two.
After that I don't care, as long as one of them wins!


Who is voting for Tim? Who? Please, for the love of music, stop.
There you have it. My picks for the season. Who are you voting for?

No comments: