Friday, April 9, 2010

Frugal Friday

Here is a shot of all the products I bought this week at Kmart Super Doubles week, Walgreens, and Target. I really did well this week and saved tons o' money! Here is the breakdown for you...

(2) Satin Care shave gel $1.49 ea

(4) Degree deodorant $1.97 ea

(1) Dove shampoo $4.39

(1) Dove conditioner $4.39

(4) Dawn Ultra dishsoap $0.99 ea

(2) Snuggle fabric softener $3.19 ea

(3) ALL laundry detergent $4.00 ea

(1) Mitchum deodorant $2.08

(1) Dove deodorant $2.32

(3) Pert Plus (family size) $4.89 ea

(2) Gillette body wash $4.00 ea

(1) Soft Scrub Total Bathroom Cleaner $2.99

(2) Soft Scrub Total Kitchen Cleaner $2.99 ea

(2) Schick Quattro razors $6.99 ea

(2) Softsoap Foam Hand Wash $1.49 ea

(2) Tampax tampons $4.49 ea

Total after taxes: $116.26

Total after coupons: $18.16

Savings of: $98.10

Kmart had a limit of only (5) coupons used per day, so each day I'd come home with a few things, spending only $2ish each visit. I sat everything on the dining room table so Lee could help me rejoice in my great savings. The other day he was so anxious to try the new Soft Scrub Total Kitchen cleaner, so he opened it, used it, and put it back in its place. When I got home from work he said:

"I tried that new kitchen cleaner. It's really nice, and it smells really good too. I put it back in it's place so you could take a picture for your blog!"

So there you have it. I took my picture and now I'm blogging about my {almost} $100 savings!

What about you? Have you ever saved this much with coupons in one week? I'd love to hear about it if you have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Girl I'm very proud of you :) Jenn